Saturday, April 18, 2020

Ham and Spinach Wagon Wheel

This is from my sis - yay I love when other people blog for me! And this looks delish - doesn't she realize that her sis gets hungry too? 😉


Ok ok. cooking every night has gotten tiresome.  Perhaps I shouldn’t have been so quick to rule out Hello Fresh all those months ago?

Had some leftover Easter Ham, Spinach, and a tube of crescent roll which took me back to my archives to bring out this oldie!

2 cups chopped ham
2 cups chopped fresh spinach
½ cup shredded cheese (or in my case I had Colby jack slices so used that)
1 tube crescent roll (I used reduced fat)

Lay out the crescent in a sun pattern. Overlapping corners, press down and spread out a bit.
Put spoonfuls of ham/spinach mixture in the wide part of the crescent roll. If using shredded cheese combine it with the ham and spinach, or sprinkle on top. 



Since I did cheese slices I then placed a slice over each spoonful of meat mixture.


Fold the points of the crescent down over the mixture, pressing in the inside to make a ring.


Bake 350 for 12-15 minutes until crescent is browned!  


So delicious.  The husband and teen both approved.  Maybe not filling enough for a dinner without salad or something on the side but they still liked it!


4.18.19: 'healthier' potato soup
4.18.18: texas chocolate cream pie
4.18.17: Lisa's nieces make k-cup bunnies
4.18.16: hair tie

No comments:

Post a Comment