Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Wacky Toes

I've decided this is Wacky Wednesday and painted my toes all different colors - makes me laugh and who's gonna see them? Totally doesn't matter but I felt like being silly. Or wacky because 'silly' doesn't go with 'Wednesday' hahahah. I have lots of polish so the choices were many - red, blue, orange, bright pink, green. If you aren't a polish hoarder you could always just do 2 colors. Just have fun!


Got any goals or plans for today? Are you making sure to move around, get some fresh air, create while you wait? How about connecting with someone by phone, text or email - let others know you're thinking about them. I just joined an email chain that is sending quick easy recipes, great idea - you could start your own email chain, and it doesn't have to be recipes - how about favorite book ideas, favorite movies or shows you like, favorite boredom buster, whatever sounds fun to you. Don't get bored - we can't put everything on hold just cuz we are 'staying-at-home', right?? Keep living your life, is my current motto :)

And if having multi-colored toes makes you feel happy and silly then do that too!!

4.8.19: mug rug
4.8.18: ham pasta salad
4.8.17: coleslaw dressing



No comments:

Post a Comment