Thursday, September 28, 2017

Baking Center

Dave was looking for candles to put on the L.A.U.G.H hawaiian cake (click here for that post) and I'm embarrassed to say I couldn't find them in the baking cabinet! Ugh, things were so messed up and jammed in that I finally had to pull everything out and organize it. Yes it seems like I do this all the time doesn't it?! Well this time I think I've hit on what is really going to work, and continue working!


I had one of these plastic drawer things and after seeing how well it fit in the cupboard I went to the store and got a couple more. Everything got separated, cleaned out, and sorted - then back in labeled drawers. Now I can open the cupboard and see where everything is. Dave came home and I told him to go see if he can find cake candles and he goes "hmmmm - I see sprinkles, picks, food coloring, and oh look here are candles" hahaha.

 I used to have all the sugar, etc. in the cupboard but moved it to a pull out shelf below - same thing I did in the condo kitchen and I know it works!






one year ago today: pumpkin nutella bars
two years ago today: make a pumpkin tower


No comments:

Post a Comment