Friday, June 21, 2019

Lego Key Holder

Well, well, well...apparently I really do have too much time on my hands. 'Cuz after organizing an entire large box of jumbled Legos from Cathy, I googled for things to make with them and found the idea for this simple key holder - and I have SO many right now that I'm pretty sure I can make anything I want. (Except for a unicorn I saw that needs white round legos that I don't have which bums me out but I'll get over it.) After following the example idea - which is cute as is and you could leave it alone right here - I had to bling it out...because hello, look at all the fun flowers, flags, and little bits of pieces parts I have!

copied the idea I saw here...

which is pretty cute...

...then I jazzed it up!


I've said it before - I can waste time like nobody's business 😉

Side story - showed my new key holder to Dave, he picked it up and one of the keychains fell off, he goes "uh oh, sorry I broke it". Ummmmm, no, they're Legos, just stick it back on - and he didn't know how!!! The poor deprived man has never played with Legos before! So sad...hahahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment