Sunday, June 16, 2019

Around the Campfire 🔥 (week 24)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a the weekly roundup of what happened at camp this week in case you missed anything:

Posts ~

6.9: 🔥 (week 23)
6.10: wine cork flower wreath
6.11: tip-sy Tuesday: organizing extra buttons and thread
6.12: potato, squash, and goat cheese gratin (healthier!)
6.13: my sis is hungry: mini calzones
6.14: DIY ice packs
6.15: Jenny's new "mantra"

What's Cooking ~

  • grilled tuna, sticky rice, creamed spinach
  • meatloaf, mashed potatoes, mixed veggies
  • grilled chicken tenderloins, steamed broccoli, kale salad
  • grilled halibut stacks
  • steak, caesar salad, potato salad, sautéed mushrooms
  • pork chops, butternut squash salad

Miscellaneous things keeping me busy but not blog-worthy ~
  • read 'Clock Dance' by Anne Tyler - easy, light, pretty entertaining. I'd say ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ out of 5
  • Cathy gave me a big box of legos her grandkids don't play with anymore, I don't have kids or grandkids to play with but I'm not passing up a box of Legos LOL! I love Legos... I got a little carried away sorting them (once I started I couldn't stop!) and after I get done making a few things I'm passing them on to Mickey for her school office.


Hope you have a great week, check back often to see lots more projects, recipes, and whatever else I can think of to make!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor and compulsive Lego organizer

No comments:

Post a Comment