Friday, December 8, 2023

Santa Gift Enclosure

Looking thru my folder of ideas I came across this idea for another gift card holder - I've made many different card holders (I know!) but this one is very cute, very quick, and very easy so I just went and whipped one up in like 5 minutes.

This is a Stampin' Up creation, I assume I got it from Ronda - I made it out of mostly non-stampin'up materials so I'll just show you how I did it, it is a bit different from the example and feel free to make your own changes as you see fit! The original continues the red paper and black belt around to cover the backside (I just did the front and think it looks ok), and it has a stamped message at the top. Use whatever size envelope you have on hand that will hold a gift card when folded in half and adjust the sizes of the red, black, and glitter papers accordingly. I took lots of pics, and here's the original directions:

Directions:

  1. Fold the Whisper White Envelope in half. Cut off ONE half of the flap and then glue down the other side. Wrap around a piece of the White Baker's Twine and tie in a bow.
  2. Cut 2 pieces of Real Red 2 ¾ × 4 ¼ and glue down to the front and back with Stampin' Dimensionals.
  3. Cut ½ × 2 ¾ piece of Basic Black, layer on a 1 inch square piece of Silver Glimmer Paper, and add a ½ inch square of Basic Black on top.
  4. Stamp greeting with Basic Black and punch out with a 1 ¾ inch Circle Punch and add a sliver of Glimmer Paper behind.
  5. Add your Gift Card to the inside.











Here's the original:


12.8.21: catalina cranberry chicken 

12.8.20: TT: prosciutto (and a great pear/cheese/prosciutto appetizer)




































No comments:

Post a Comment