Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Wreath Ornaments

I'm looking for a fun easy craft to do at family Christmas this weekend, I have lots of ideas but just came across this at BHG.com and think we might do these. I'll get 4" natural brown wreaths at the dollar store along with some little trees and whatever fun things I can still find (if not at the dollar store I'll hit a craft store, I know I get all this stuff cheap). We'll paint the wreaths, after they dry just hot glue on the decorations, add a ribbon or twine as a hanger, and attach a bow at the top. Easy, different, seems fun!


 These would be fun gift tags too, either color coordinated to their wrapping paper or add a name tag. 


12.20.22: TT gift wrapping idea

12.20.21: felt gift card holder

12.20.19: caprese bites

12.20.18: cheeseball wreath












12.20.17: chocolate peppermint crinkle cookies 










12.20.16: tiger fudge (although I think it should be called Buckeye Bars!)

12.20.15: corn bread with jalapeños and cheese mini muffins



No comments:

Post a Comment