Thursday, December 8, 2016

Origami Gift Card Holder

I love anything gift wrapping related, and love to get new ideas (remember the one about making gift bags out of wrapping paper? click here for a refresher - I make these all the time now)  so when I saw this on a Stampin' Up site I had to try it - it's very easy to do, just a few basic folds, and after watching the video you should have no problem at all making them. And other than if you want to make a belly band to slip around it there is no adhesive needed - even better.






This idea comes from Sandi Dailey, she gave picture instructions but I like to watch and follow along so I hope this visual helps you! Sandi and the Stampin' Up ladies decorated these much more elaborate and fancy then I did - if you're up to it go ahead and get creative with the finish decorations! I kept it simple...it's (usually) how I roll (unless I'm in a glitter and glue mood and then watch out LOL!).

2021 update: I have no idea where the video went, hopefully you can watch the instructions on youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment