Thursday, December 1, 2016

Quinoa Salad

I was home for lunch and starving, of course I couldn't find anything to eat that sounded good - about the only thing in the fridge was some leftover quinoa from making the spinach and beet salad the other night (click here for that post) so decided to throw together a quick salad. A can of garbanzo beans, some feta cheese, a handful of fresh cilantro, chopped sun dried tomatoes (told you I didn't have much on hand - I raided the pantry to see what sounded like it would go good!) and tossed with olive oil, a splash of lemon juice, salt and pepper. This turned out to be yummy and satisfying - Dave even liked it! Quinoa salad! I wouldn'ta thunk it hahaha. Sometimes throwing stuff together turns out great (and sometimes it doesn't, but that's a different story)!

No comments:

Post a Comment