Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Succulent Terrarium

I was putting up some Christmas decorations and came across cute little deer figurines and tiny trees, then spotted this little succulent terrarium thats on the end table...and one thing led to another. Voila - decorated succulents. You should know me well enough by now to know that (1) if it catches my eye it's going to get decorated and (2) I like quirky and silly - if it makes me smile it's in.

I bought this little terrarium at a charity event the other day, mostly because I've been looking for little glass bowls like this to make just this thing - and there is was already done and a really good price. Now it didn't come with any directions so I have no idea how to take care of it (I'll be asking "Uncle Google" for that!) but in the meantime it's adorable and I hope I don't kill it. Look how simple this is to make though - layer of soil, topped with small stones, nestle the succulents in. Super easy, and really cute.






No comments:

Post a Comment