Wednesday, October 26, 2016

2 ingredient Pumpkin Spice Cookies!

Mickey made these and wrote that they'd be a good post - I love that she is now remembering to share things with me and takes pictures, so I can share with you... I have the tendency to yell at people when they make good stuff and don't share it hahaha! I haven't made them yet but she said they are the number 1 selling cookie at the corn maze she works at, and apparently Kyle ate 2 which isn't a normal thing for him hahahah. So they must be good! And seriously, this seems like the easiest cookie recipe ever - and they taste great too? Winner winner...



Here's our conversation about what she did:



Mick: 1 can pumpkin. 1 can spice cake. Bake at 375. I'll let you know how long in a bit. 



me: did you use anything in them except cake and pumpkin? eggs, etc.? 


Mick: Nothing else. Bake 13 mins. if they're fat, 10 if they're the small baby ones


me:  are your cookies like little mini cakes? What's the texture?

Mick: the cookies were surprisingly moist. They're AMAZING. 







No comments:

Post a Comment