Saturday, October 15, 2016

Substitute Seafood Seasoning (Old Bay Copycat)

I didn't have any Old Bay seasoning when I made those delish crab cakes the other day (click here for that post) but didn't realize that until I was in the middle of mixing the crab cake ingredients together - ugh. I googled to see how hard it was to make and found a recipe on allrecipes.com that includes spices I have on hand - easy and turned out good. Not exactly Old Bay but it's a good substitute and will be good on other things as well.


 Mix together:



1 comment:

  1. Nice. Thank you for providing more information about Seafood Seasoning. I frequently use Seafood Seasoning, and I will almost always get them from a reputable manufacturer such as Belay & Bell. Because they are a prominent online supplier of Seafood Seasoning and offer high-quality goods at a lower price than other merchants. If you're seeking to buy Seafood Seasoning, I recommend going with Belay & Bell.

    ReplyDelete