Saturday, October 15, 2016

Seasonal Display - October


My friend Ronda moved her successful Stampin' Up business to a new big beautiful studio and asked me to help her set up a "seasonal display" area showcasing Stampin' Up products and projects but it can also include other items and crafts - whatever I want to do...well of course I'm all over that! How fun!


I put together the cool tiered tables she bought (let's not talk about that tho, I'm great at putting furniture and things together but these weren't drilled properly and I worked up a sweat getting them together!) and then set up the display for October. I will show you next week how I made all the projects, for today tho I'll just give you a preview of how it all came together - isn't it cute? Note the K-cup ghost lights hanging across the table (click here to see how to make them, and click here to see how Brooke and I covered the wood pumpkin - I posted both last week), I'm so happy with how they look mixed in with all the other items.

The other things I made are bats hanging on sticks, wrapped candles, candy jar jack o'lantern, paper covered letters, ghost picture, and the pumpkin owl. Also mixed in are cards and projects that Ronda made.



when I unpacked the parts it didn't seem like it'd be hard
to put these together...then I found the holes weren't drilled right...

...it took way too long but look how cute these tables are.


2 comments: