Saturday, October 29, 2016

Brain Hemorrhage

Going to a Halloween party tonight and I asked what I can bring. Amy said to bring whatever I feel like making, but Scott goes "if you want to bring something I want it to be brain hemorrhages" - apparently a long time ago I made them and he still remembers it hahahah. I have a terrible memory and do not remember making them but he does so I'm happy to bring them! I'm hoping the reason I can't remember this is that my memory is just bad and it's not because I drank to many of them LOL!! Yes, they look disgusting but it's a Halloween party and I'm pretty sure that's the point - you might not have anyone that wants to try them cuz it's a gross looking drink, but it tastes good if that helps...be brave!

for each drink: put 1 ounce chilled Peach Schnapps in a shot glass and slowly add 1 teaspoon of chilled Baileys. Wait a second and it'll start to curdle which looks nasty. Top with a little bit of chilled grenadine.


Dekuyper's website has the ingredient amounts listed as 3/4 parts peach schnapps to 1/4 part irish cream (baileys) with a few drops of grenadine. It doesn't say to have them each chilled beforehand but I think it tastes even better cold. The picture I'm using is from their site since it's early in the morning and I don't want to make one of these right now hahah - but it should look like this!

Click here to see how to make brain hemorrhage shots if you'd rather! 



No comments:

Post a Comment