Wednesday, June 13, 2018

1,000 Posts!

I just see that yesterday (6/11/2018) was my 1,000th post - that is crazy and even tho it's not the blog's 3rd anniversary just yet (that's on 9/16!) I still wanted to stop for a second to say...who 'da thunk 1,000 posts ago that I'd still be making stuff, writing it up, sharing and yakking away to you guys about it- and that you'd still be tuning in and supporting me (even my sissy on occasion!). I did not. I didn't actually know what it would be like, how long I'd do it, if anyone cared (other than my family who I'm sure are quite happy that I'm not blowing up their phones every day showing them what I made, since I can post it here instead!), or what I'd have to share (other than my love of all things crafty/bakey/gardeny/etc....) - and here we are 1,000 days later (actually 1,001 since I missed one day somewhere along the way)! Anyway - what I've "made" today is the discovery of this 1,000 milestone - and also the realization that I, like my sis has always said, might indeed have too much time on my hands.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your 1,000th! And thanks for sharing your craftiness with us!

    ReplyDelete