Monday, June 4, 2018

June Challenge - no shopping!

Guys! I'm back! We had a great trip (2 week cruise from Norway to Sweden), but it feels like I've been gone SO long. I haven't had time to make anything or write about my trip...ok, ok, that's a fib - I've had time but jet lag is a b*#ch and all I've done is lay around since we got back...so today is just a quickie post to say hi and promise that I'll post something new tomorrow! Unless I fall asleep again mid-day which keeps happening.

Oh, here's a thing I can share - June's challenge is that I'm going to try to refrain from buying anything this month that isn't a necessity. Won't be easy - how many random little things do I buy thru the month that I don't need? Lots. So I'm challenging myself to cut the cord, stop online shopping, stop "it's on sale, and I totally "need" another white shirt"... I'm hoping to spend the month sorting out my closets (making room for the things I'm totally gonna buy in July LOL), wearing what I already have or at least figure out why I don't wear what's in my closet, either love and fit into what I own or get rid of it! Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment