Thursday, June 14, 2018

RV Headboard Wall

We are camping this week for a few days and I can't take the ugly headboard and wall behind it in the new motorhome (I've named it "Nessie" because It's such a monster!) one day more...so camping or not I decided to re-decorate. I don't really have the tools to reupholster the headboard but I did find this large roll of fake wood removable decal stuff and figured what the heck, couldn't be worse than the original blah wall. No ruler, no x-acto knife, no problem. I just took some scissors and winged the whole "measuring and cutting straight" idea - I'm super happy with how it turned out and now the headboard doesn't even look as bad. Sweet.

before...
plain ugly wall...

...after (it isn't as dark in real life as this photo appears). 


I hung up the dreamcatcher that Brooke and I made (click here for that post) - hopefully it's hanging high enough that it doesn't touch my face in the middle of the night and freak me out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment