Sunday, June 10, 2018

Mini Sample Hoarder

Putting my travel stuff away and it occurred to me (when I couldn't open the drawer because it's so full) that I am a sample and mini bottle hoarder! Seriously, I don't know if you get the whole picture in these photos but I obviously have a problem. So I did what should have been done a long time ago since I'm actually a pretty organized person - I spent the time to pull it all out, put it into categories, and then purge. I ended up giving my niece P. a gigantic bag full of samples (she's in starving student phase of life and was thrilled to receive so much shampoo - I told her she should combine it all into big bottles, I bet she's got months worth of toiletries now HA!) and I kept a small bin of only one or two of each thing (shampoo, lotion, etc.)...ahhhhhh I love being able to open the drawer now and see what I have!

Funny note: Sarge was sleeping in the corner of our bathroom while I had all the stuff sorted on the floor - I walked away for a bit and eventually heard these little doggie chirps which I ignored until he kept doing it...I walk back into the bathroom and see that he is "trapped" behind the line up of samples LOL. He couldn't get past there were so many, it was an impenertable wall :). Poor fella.






No comments:

Post a Comment