Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Your Comments (and a deer PSA)

Just a quick note for today...we are camping (actually it's a little more like glamping if I'm being honest - not a whole lot of hardships other than being cooped up with the husband, dog, and bird all day because it's raining outside hahaha!) and I haven't had time to make something to share, I did bring projects to work on and hopefully will show you something tomorrow!


I forgot to tell you before now about a problem I'm having with the comment section of the posts. If you leave comments -- which I really, really, really appreciate -- I am not able to respond to your comments. I can read them, I just can't write back. So keep them coming and I'll keep trying to figure out what's wrong on my end that I can't let you know I see your nice notes. I was hoping to spend time working on it today in the rain but no luck so far.

Finally, here is of a PSA of sorts. Our friends had their little dog attacked by a deer and the poor thing is seriously injured. The culprit is a doe that had a baby in their backyard and was protecting it - by literally stomping on the dog! I've never heard of such a thing! They went to the emergency clinic first and was told that it was the 6th dog attacked by a deer that week, and then when they went to their vet they were told it was the vet's 3rd dog attacked by a deer that week! Isn't that crazy? My friend said he went outside to help the dog and had to actually punch the deer repeatedly before it stopped its attack on the dog. I had no idea this could happen. If you have a dog that potentially has access to where a deer might be with her baby, be careful!!! I'm looking at deer a little differently now, yikes.




1 comment: