Friday, June 22, 2018

Blog Business Cards

Not sure why it took me this long to think of making some business cards for the blog - for 3 years now I've been writing the blog name on scraps of paper or texting it to people so they can remember the name. I do not need "business" cards but being able to hand someone a pretty little card with the name and info is so much nicer than scribbling on backs of envelopes LOL.


This was very easy once I decided on the template - at first I spent way too much time in Word making my own from scratch before going on to Avery.com and finding they have like 1300 already designed! So I made my choice (ok, ok, I made about 5 choices and had to work up each one to see which I liked best - which yes, took like 2 hours...and yes, I did have other things to do today!), input my info, and printed onto the business card paper I have on hand (avery 5376). Look how cute they turned out!

I only printed one sheet of 10 because if I ordered them online (which would look more professional obviously, but I'm not a professional and have no need for that) then I'd have to order like 500 and I really, really don't need that many!


One tip I always do when working with templates - print out the finished product on plain white paper first to make sure it's going to fit onto the labels/cards/stickers/whatever. Can't tell you how many I've wasted by printing without checking first!!



No comments:

Post a Comment