Sunday, March 29, 2020

Around the Campfire 🔥 (week 13)

Dear Campers ~

A quick recap of our social distancing cross country road trip this past week in case you missed anything:

Posts ~
3/22: 🔥week 12
3/23: road trip #1
3/24: rt #2
3/25: rt #3
3/26: rt #4
3/27: rt #5
3/28: rt #6

Plus Tesha had a couple fun boredom busting ideas to stay connected to her grandkids:

Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~
  • read 2 different books about building perfect wardrobes, neither gave me any ideas that I didn't already know - in fact, both of these books made me think I should write a book hahaha. Their both fine if you are thinking your closet needs a change ⭐️⭐️ 1/2 each.  'The Capsule Wardrobe' by Wendy Mak, and 'The Curated Closet' by Anuschka Rees. 
  • 'Triptych' by Karin Slaughter #1 in her Will Trent series (there are 9 total). Twisted, gruesome, graphic, thriller - it's the first book I've read by this author and while I'm not sure I'm going to love her 'hero' I'll definitely read more. The subject matter is awful tho - did I mention gruesome and graphic? - so read at your own risk (don't blame me if you hate it!)
  • 'Cook like a Pro' by Ina Garten (the Barefoot Contessa); book is filled with great tips and recipes that I can't wait to make ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
  • I downloaded 4 audio books for the road trip but it was too loud in the RV for me to hear them!
Now that I'm back home and have access to my crafts I'm going to get busy and make some stuff! I'll share that and any other things I decide to do this week at MMDC. Have a great week, don't get bored, and stay healthy!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor who's happy to be off the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment