Saturday, March 14, 2020

Bloody Mary Rim Salt

This is the last component of the bloody mary kick I've been on - you've seen how to make bacon vodka, and how to make your own bloody mary mix...all you need now is this rim salt!

Found this recipe at coastal living magazine but had to doctor it for my taste - as written this recipe has too much coriander for me so I'd start with only 1 teaspoon to start, and I added celery seeds because I love them in bloody mary rim salt!

1 T. Old Bay seasoning
1 T. kosher salt
2 t. ground coriander
1 t. celery salt
2 T. fresh lemon or lime juice

Stir together Old Bay, salt, coriander, and celery salt in a small bowl. Sprinkle 3 teaspoons in a shallow saucer. Pour juice into a second shallow saucer. Dip rim of each glass in juice, and roll rim in seasoning mixture until completely coated. Pour drinks into prepared glasses. Store remaining seasoning mixture in an airtight container.






No comments:

Post a Comment