Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Witty Wednesday: secret santa

My sis contributed this for a "Tip-sy Tuesday" post but since it's Wednesday I'm changing the theme this week to "Witty Wednesday" and sharing a laugh!


 - side note, I'm swamped over here getting ready for family Christmas tomorrow (side note to my side note - did you know that tomorrow the 23rd is 'Festivus'? hahahha so I'm now calling it 'Family Festivus' but there will not be a pole for airing grievances, we'd be here all night LOL), and don't have time to write a post today! So here's a quickie laugh and I'll post something tomorrow that is more helpful hahahahah. Bye!


12.22.20: circle gift card enclosure

12.22.19: 🔥 week 51

12.22.18: wine cork reindeer ornament












12.22.17: coconut thumbprint cookies


12.22.16: santa ball ornament












12.22.15: hot chocolate spoons


No comments:

Post a Comment