Friday, December 3, 2021

Creamy Artichoke Dip

This is a recipe I found at allrecipes.com for cold artichoke dip - I have a great recipe for baked artichoke dip but I was feeling like a cold version. This is pretty similar to my baked dip, now I'm wondering if I could just follow my recipe and not bake it! Everyone liked this tho so we'll just stick with it hahaha!

Ingredients:

  • 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts in water, drained
  • 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
  • 1/3 cup mayo
  • 1/3 cup sour cream
  • 1 clove garlic, minced (more to taste)
  • 1 squeeze fresh lemon juice
  • 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper
Directions:
Blend artichoke hearts, parmesan, mayo, sour cream, and garlic in a blender or food processor until smooth; stir in lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a serving bowl. 

Not the first time I forgot to take a picture! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment