Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Catalina Cranberry Chicken

I found this recipe at kraft foods and made it for dinner last night - it is SO good. And super easy. Win-win. Keeper recipe for sure! I made a couple changes - used 2 pounds of boneless chicken breasts instead of bone-in; my store has been out of whole berry cranberry sauce for months for some reason (hoarding? supply issues?) so I substituted with jellied cranberry sauce; and I bought tangy bacon catalina because - hello - bacon! 

Seriously - this is so, so good! I served it with 1/2 mashed cauliflower/1/2 mashed potatoes and roasted green beans, the pan sauce is delish on the mashed. Hope you'll try it!




CATALINA CRANBERRY CHICKEN

  • 4 lb. bone-in chicken pieces (breast halves and/or thighs)
  • 1 can (16 oz whole berry cranberry sauce
  • 1 bottle (8 oz) Catalina dressing
  • 1 envelope dried onion soup mix
Heat oven to 350'. Place chicken in 2 (13x9) baking dishes. Mix remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Bake 50 minutes or until chicken is done (165'). 

12.8.20: TT: prosciutto (and a great pear/cheese/prosciutto appetizer)









































No comments:

Post a Comment