Thursday, December 23, 2021

Broccoli Christmas Tree Veggie Tray

I haven't made this yet but it's pretty cute and seems easy enough. Wrap a styrofoam cone with aluminum foil; push a toothpick thru broccoli florets and into the wrapped cone. I don't know what they made the snowflake ornaments out of, I think I might spear cherry tomatoes along with the broccoli instead. For the star on top I'm thinking jicama - it's bright white and stays crunchy. Cute right? 

The veggies circled around the broccoli tree is also a cute idea, seems wreath like. My photo seems a little blurry to me, in case you can't see it good it's layers of carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, celery, radishes, green peppers and 4 small bowls of dip interspersed. 

Have no idea who to credit for this idea and photo - it's been in my file for 5 years and I'm just getting around to making it!

12.23.20: candy cane danish (rerun)

12.23.19: santa cheese plate

12.23.18: ðŸ”¥week 51

12.23.17: candy cane danish












12.23.16: caramel corn

12.23.15: Christmas table decorating ideas




No comments:

Post a Comment