Saturday, February 18, 2017

Paint Samples

We are having a couple rooms in the condo repainted. Usually when we are going to paint I pour over the color sample fan deck thing and then just wing it hoping the little square and the name is enough to go on - this time we are using a new painter and he asked if I'd like some samples painted on the wall so I'd have a better idea of what the color will look like...uh, YES of course I would like that! He painted a couple different colors in both rooms which has been so helpful, the gray I thought would work for our kitchen/dining/living room is perfect in the kitchen but way too dark in the living room - he's going to lighten up the same color for in there so it'll match but not be so intense. Well that just saved some time and money :). Of course now that the walls have patchwork samples painted there's no changing my mind and deciding not to paint - maybe that's why he offered the samples LOL!!

looks great in the kitchen...
but too dark on the living room side.


1 comment:

  1. Looks good! How are you guys holding up with all the rain? We had a lot around 4a and the wind. Mercy I thought we where having an earthquake. The dog was even growling.

    ReplyDelete