Sunday, July 11, 2021

🔥 Around the Campfire (week 28)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at camp last week:

Posts ~

7/4: 🔥week 27/Fourth of July

7/5: vinyl wall words

7/6: tip-sy tuesday: recipe holder hack

7/7: oreo cheesecake cookies by Brooke

7/8: mushroom rice by Mickey (re-run)

7/9: yard yahtzee by M&L (re-run)

7/10: LeDonna's rhubarb pie (re-run)

one guess what's behind the cabinet door 😉

Shortest recap ever - as you can probably tell by a few re-runs this past week, I'm crazy busy! Next week will be more re-runs - but they're from back in 2016 so it's been a while since we've seen them, hopefully you'll enjoy them all over again.  Oh I just looked and it's a full week of my sister taking over the blog 7/12 - 7/17/2016, I forgot she did that - must be I was either busy or gone that week - what a coincidence! She says she isn't crafty but she makes up for that by writing funny posts hahahah. I wish I could say I'm taking vacation for a few days but nope, I'm cranking out projects for an upcoming event and can't share them yet...you'll see why soon! 

Hope you had a great week - I'll be back with fresh posts as quick as I can :) Bye!

Sincerely ~


Jill 

(your very overwhelmed camp counselor)

No comments:

Post a Comment