Sunday, July 25, 2021

🔥 Around the Campfire (week 30)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap of what happened at camp last week in case you missed anything:

Posts:

7/18: 🔥week 29

7/19: perler bead fruit coasters by Brooke

7/20: tip-sy tuesday: silpat vs parchment

7/21: double chocolate s'more cookies

7/22: mini fruit pies by Brooke

7/23: baked spicy shrimp

7/24: Cathy's peach cobbler 

What's Cooking ~

  • pork tenderloin, green broccoli gratin (recipe soon!), kale salad
  • grilled tuna, greek salad (tomato, cuke, feta in oil and vinegar), roasted garbanzo beans
  • coconut curry chicken (Costco), basmati rice, roasted broccoli
  • steak, smashed baby potatoes, caesar salad
  • grilled pizza, green salad
Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~
  • I mentioned before that I have many projects going that I can't blog until the event that I'm making it all for is over - and it's happening next weekend so I'll be able to share soon! There's a bunch of things hahahah!! In the meantime, I haven't had time for anything other than preparing for next weekend. 
  • I did manage to squeeze in books 1-5 of J.D. Robb's 'Death Series'. J.D. Robb is Nora Roberts, I'm sure she has a good reason for writing under a second name but I don't know what it is - maybe that she's typically a romance author and these are a series of a female homicide lieutenant in the future dealing with ugly murders, with random sex scenes thrown in hahahah. 
That's it for this week - stop back often for more projects, crafts, recipes, whatever I can think of to make at camp! Bye!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor


No comments:

Post a Comment