Sunday, July 4, 2021

🔥 Around the Campfire (week 27)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at camp last week:

Posts ~

6/27: 🔥week 26

6/28: another mask

6/29: tip-sy tuesday: sewing tip

6/30: hermits

7/1: baked salmon with crab topping

7/2: dessert hot pockets by B

7/3: crock pot cheesy breakfast potatoes

I spent the first part of the week in Tennessee and the last part camping, with one day at home in the middle - needless to say I don't have any menu ideas for you this week! 

Hope you had a great week - stop back often to see more crafts, projects, recipes, and whatever else I can think of to make at camp!

Here's my oft-repeated July 4th post, it's been repeated a few times but I like to share the pet info/reminder! 



HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!

cheers to

~Stars and Stripes~
~Freedom~
~Sparklers~
~Parades~
~Liberty~

and food, fireworks, family, and friends

ENJOY YOUR DAY!


A note from the dog:

Guys! I usually like loud noises and want to go check out what's happening but seriously...fireworks are scary so please read these tips my mom found. She also turns on the tv which I appreciate...I know she's just trying to distract me from the loud noises outside but since I LOVE to watch tv and bark at anything that moves on the screen it makes the fireworks a little bit easier to take. They are fun for people, but not for me and my friends. Just sayin'. Now go have fun and save me some hot dog.

Love, The Sarge


 




















No comments:

Post a Comment