Sunday, January 2, 2022

🔥 Around the Campfire (week 1)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at camp last week:

Posts ~

12/26: 🔥 week 52

12/27: bbq chicken sliders

12/28: creamy chicken ranch sliders

12/29: witty wednesday - wreath

12/30: wonton sausage cups

12/31: reverse sear standing rib roast

1/1: happy new year!

Keeping it super short and simple this week - I gotta keep moving! Hectic around here, we are going camping in Florida for a couple weeks and I'm working on putting away Christmas stuff, cleaning the house, making food and packing the RV simultaneously. In fact, it's just occurred to me that I should take a little holiday blog break - no time to make anything interesting right now anyway and I don't know what our situation will look like at the campground (wifi? craft time/space? camp cooking?).  I will schedule a few days of re-runs unless I can talk someone into guest blogging for me. Anyone willing hahaha? If not, I'll be back in a few with new things to show you! 

See you soon ~

Sincerely, 


Jill

camp counselor

1.2.21: hot buttered rum (re-run)

1.2.20: dear resolution...

1.2.19: diaper fold gift holder

1.2.18: resolutions

1.2.17: storing gift wrap

1.2.16: hot buttered rum


No comments:

Post a Comment