Monday, January 31, 2022

Valentine Wreath

Miss Lori heard my request (more like plea) if anyone wanted to guest blog and sent me this project she did for Valentines Day wreaths - what a great idea, crafty and thrifty = love it!  As always - thanks for sharing, Miss Lori! Here's what she did to make store-bought hearts into something really special, in her words: 

As usual, when it gets crazy cold here I do some crafts! I picked up two hearts and two rolls of ribbon from the Dollar Tree, added a couple things from my stash and whipped these up for my front doors! I had the beautiful wreaths from LeDonna up for the holidays and decided to change to Valentine decor for a bit.💗I love my pink all year long!

(before) decorated for the winter holidays...doesn't her front porch look pretty?!




after - all set for Valentines!

1.31.21: 🔥week 5



1.31.17: hair bump trick
 
1.31.16: pretzel hugs 

No comments:

Post a Comment