Sunday, January 23, 2022

🔥 Around the Campfire (week 4)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap of what happened at camp last week ('healthy' re-runs are what happened but hopefully they were fun and helpful to re-visit):

Posts ~

1/16: 🔥 week 3

1/17: sliding leg lunge

1/18: healthier potato soup

1/19: 12 week workout at home plan

1/20: smoothie tips and treats

1/21: mushroom potato soup (a nice name for an ugly - but delish - soup)

1/22: whiskey sours (lightened up)

Since we had a week of healthy posts, I thought I'd leave you with this gem 😂:


Hope everyone had a great week - stop back next week for potentially another week of re-runs depending how much I get done today hahaha. At this point I might as well finish the month...I've heard of 'dry January' and 'veganuary' - I'm making up a new one for my doing repeat posts all month trying to catch myself up, it's called 'rerun-uary' hahahahha. Made myself laugh. Happy Sunday!

Sincerely ~

Jill

camp counselor 


1.23.21: cord mask leash

1.23.20: tbt southern spoon bread

1.23.19: buttermilk drop biscuits 

1.23.18: attempting to organize my life

1.23.17: heart and Scottie string art

1.23.16: Dave's cosmopolitans


No comments:

Post a Comment