Sunday, January 30, 2022

🔥 Around the Campfire (week 5)

Dear Campers ~

Here's the recap for the last week of 'rerun-uary' posts - the longest stretch I've ever done repeats but let me tell ya', sometimes life gets crazy and there is just no time to be creative. I've had a January. 

Every day this past week I did a post of other posts that were posted on the same day thru the years (how many times can I use the word 'post' in one sentence you ask?):

1/23: 🔥 week 4 recap

1/24: candy cane hearts, avocado toast, changing up a side table, lamb stew, body wash

1/25: beaded mask leash, cauli parm, spirit gloves, anniversary card, stuffed squash, stamped floor mat

1/26: cabbage leaves, Ron's moms dinner, heart garland, gemstone soap, honey lime dressing

1/27: galumpkis, diy not dui craft, words, slime, displaying recipes

1/28: ham salad, micro tip, mimosas, guest room prep, glass cleaner, enchilada casserole

1/29: air fryer avocado, lemon rosemary chicken, curly willow, paper pouch, roasted tomato soup

Thanks for being good sports about reading all my repeat posts (or if you haven't been a good sport then thanks for not telling me that you haven't been hahha). Coming up this week I have a couple good Valentine crafts from Miss Lori to show you so stay tuned! 

Sincerely ~

Jill

camp counselor


1.30.21: creamy chicken soup

1.30.20: tbt cardinal salad

1.30.19: chocolate mint crackles

1.30.18: baked ham and cheese sliders (and other Super Bowl ideas)

1.30.17: heart cork wreath or trivet












1.30.16: sweet sunrise mocktail


No comments:

Post a Comment