Sunday, January 9, 2022

🔥 Around the Campfire (week 2)

Dear Campers ~

I'm off camping in Florida this week, here is the recap of the re-runs I posted tho in case you missed anything - they're oldies but still goodies hahah!

Posts ~

1/2: 🔥 week 1

1/3: hemp dog collar

1/4: past tip-sy tuesday tips

1/5: funny - gym equipment

1/6: tbt: alligator pear salad

1/7: cauliflower pizza

1/8: candy bouquet 

Because I'm scheduling this ahead of time I have no idea what's on tap for dinner ideas! Here's a couple good recipe suggestions if you're looking for inspo ~


Hope you had a great first week of January - no one has volunteered to guest blog (!) so there'll be a few more days of re-runs, hope you're enjoying some old posts! I've had fun looking back down the blog's memory lane ;)

Sincerely ~

Jill
camp counselor

1.9.21: pub soup
1.9.20: TBT: pear salad


No comments:

Post a Comment