Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Wedge-Shaped Paper Box

It might be a little weird that I noticed the shape of a hummus wrapper, but I looked at it and thought it would make for a good (and unusual) gift box - working for Ronda has made me have packaging, boxes, and pouches on the brain I guess! - so I took the wrapper apart and used it as a template. Trace around, score and fold, cut where needed, then add some double stick tape (or glue stick) and done - easy! And look how cute this little box turned out! I made it in plain green cardstock so I wouldn't waste paper if it didn't turn out - this will be so cute in patterned paper, and I'll add some kind of tag and ribbon - maybe a big curly bow. Cute.












1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this blog, When it comes to reliable and top-quality packaging solutions in Chennai, Carton Box Manufacturers Chennai stands out as the best choice. Their commitment to precision and excellence in carton box manufacturing is commendable. Businesses seeking trustworthy packaging partners benefit from their expertise, ensuring secure and efficient packaging for various needs. The dedication to quality sets Carton Box Manufacturers Chennai apart, making them an ideal choice for those prioritizing superior packaging solutions in Chennai's competitive market.

    ReplyDelete