Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Updated Side Table

before...

I have this little table in my office that is too modern for the space - I was in a 'that's gotta go' mood but then thought maybe it just needed a fresh look. It started with the frosted glass top that was a weird off white greenish color - I happen to have a fresh roll of that woodgrain contact paper (are you sick of seeing that stuff by now? So far I've made Sarge's 'doghouse' and covered the chair backs at our new game table with it) so I simply cut out a big circle and stuck it to the top. Much better. It was still pretty modern looking tho with the metal legs so I got some thick twine for $3 at the hardware store and started wrapping. I didn't glue anything and the contact paper can easily be removed so I haven't permanently changed the table if I ever want to change it again. Easy fix and it looks so good now in my little space!

...and after








one year ago: eggs and avocado toast
two years ago: citrus scented lamb stew

No comments:

Post a Comment