Saturday, January 23, 2016

Dave's Cosmopolitans

Mary sent me a picture the other day of her drinking a cosmo with friends, and it reminded me of the good old days when we drank them all the time! For whatever reason they haven't been on my radar in forever, guess after Sex & The City ended I just forgot about them ;).


We call these "Dave's Cosmos" because even tho he didn't make up the recipe (have no idea where it came from of course), he makes them the best. Or maybe they are the best because he makes them for us while we just sit around waiting to be served? Either way, I asked him to make one for us for old times sake.


Put some ice in a shaker (check out the shaker that our friends gave us, so cute!) then add:
4 ounces cranberry juice
3 ounces orange liquer (we use Triple Sec)
2 ounces vodka
1 ounce lime juice

Shake for 30 seconds to mix well and get it nice and cold. Pour into pretty glasses. Enjoy!


*I'm sure you could make this non-alcoholic by substituting orange juice for the triple sec, omit the vodka and add a splash of club soda or sprite.

No comments:

Post a Comment