Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Make a Dry Erase Message Frame

My niece gave me this cute easy idea, I think she saw it on Pinterest - I use this frame all the time, mostly to display a dinner menu or itinerary when we have guests. Sunday Suppers are starting back up (now that the holidays are over and football is winding down our Sundays have freed up - we have friends come over every Sunday and I make whatever homey thing I feel like, I do the main course and friends bring munchies and dessert) so I'm using that menu as an example...


This is super simple and takes seconds to put together. I used an 8x10 frame that came with a mat (you don't have to use the mat if you don't want it), remove the back and put in a piece of lined paper, put the back on. This would also be cute with colored paper.

That's it. You can now write on the glass with dry erase markers, and when you are done just take a lightly damp paper towel and wipe it off. Be careful to not get the marker on the frame if it's a light color, it might stain it.



No comments:

Post a Comment