Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Displaying Recipes

Here's a quick little decorating idea that takes seconds to do - frame a recipe and display in your kitchen.



I had this frame that I found at Hobby Lobby and wanted to use in the kitchen because the colors are so good and I love the look - so I went thru some handwritten recipes that were passed down to me and found one for my all time favorite sweet treat...doughnuts! Perfect to put in the frame and show off on my kitchen counter. I have no idea who Ruth is, and I haven't made her doughnut recipe because I will eat every one of them all by myself if I do - but I love how her handwritten recipe looks in this very cool frame.  
                                             

Here's a close up of the recipe in case you want to try making Ruth's doughnuts. Let me know if you do and if this recipe is great. On second thought, tell me if you make them but don't tell me if they are amazing please...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment