Sunday, January 31, 2021

🔥Around the Campfire (week 5)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at camp last week:

Posts ~

1/24: 🔥week 4 

1/25: beaded mask leash

1/26: tip-sy tuesday: separating cabbage leaves

1/27: stuffed cabbage rolls

1/28: old fashioned ham salad

1/29: air fryer avocado

1/30: creamy chicken soup

What's Cooking ~

  • crockpot lemon glazed chicken, noodles, steamed green beans
  • stuffed salmon (Costco), couscous, spinach and tomato salad
  • grilled chicken, sautéed vegetables
  • stuffed cabbage rolls
  • crockpot pork chops with apricot sauce
  • steak, baked steak fries, sautéed mushrooms, caesar salad
Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~
  • I spent the week making masks that are a little different than what I've spent the past few months making - and these are waaaay more fun to make. I'll share them with you soon!
  • read 'Christmas Cake Murder' by Joanne Fluke - she writes a series of murder mystery with recipes books, they are simple usually light mysteries that are ok easy reads...and there's recipes so that makes it even better ⭐️⭐️⭐️
  • also read 'Dark of the Moon' by John Sandford, #1 in the Virgil Flowers series. I got tired of reading so-so books and was whining about not having read any good mystery thriller book like the John Sandford type, when I decided to start both his Virgil Flowers and Lucas Davenport series over from the beginning. I love his books and this one is no exception. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
  • took a few early morning walks in the cold - one day it was 4 degrees! I'm learning how many layers I need to wear while walking that are warm but don't leave me sweating by the end! It's a struggle for sure!
That's it for me - hope you had a great, productive, creative week. Stop by often and see more projects, crafts, recipes, whatever I can think of to make at camp! I know there'll be a couple Valentine things this week for sure :) Bye! Happy Sunday!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor

1.31.17 ~ hair bump trick
1.31.16 ~ pretzel hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment