Saturday, June 22, 2019

Karen's Layered Taco Dip

Karen brought this to a party at my sister's and it's so good I asked if I could please have the recipe (oh yeah, and also if I could give to you guys too, promise I didn't even think about keeping this a secret just for myself haha). And to make it even better, she serves it in a wide, shallow dish that I'm obsessed with and on the hunt for one like it. I didn't take a great picture, it's a large round shallow ceramic sort-of pizza dish - love.



Mix together 8 oz. sour cream, 1/4 c. miracle whip, and taco seasoning.

Layer (in whatever dish you want but I'll say it again, her shallow dish is perfect):

  • refried beans
  • guacamole
  • sour cream mixture
  • shredded cheese
  • chopped tomatoes
  • chopped green onions
  • black olives
Serve with scoops. Mmmmm...



No comments:

Post a Comment