Saturday, June 1, 2019

Race Day Photos

My hand still hurts and I haven't been able to make very many crafts one handed lately so I've been spending lots of time cleaning up my computer photos and files. I came across a few pics I took while playing with my camera at the racetrack and thought I'd share them - haven't done any photo posts in a long time - I miss those "Creative Photography" classes we took! I like to find things that are different, and try to see things in interesting ways - for instance sometimes looking at the back of an object instead of straight on, or thru a fence, or cropped up close, or getting an off-beat expression instead of just a posed shot...look at your subjects in multiple ways to come up with some shots that are maybe more interesting, creative, or tell a different story than standard images. Know what I mean?









No comments:

Post a Comment