Sunday, June 9, 2019

Around the Campfire 🔥 (week 23)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything this week at MMDC.

Posts ~

6.2: 🔥 (week 22)
6.3: wine cork keychain
6.4: tip-sy Tuesday: sorting socks
6.5: skinny chunky monkey cookies
6.6: my sis is hungry: honey chipotle chicken pasta salad
6.7: macrame shell holder
6.8: ice cream sandwich cake

What's cooking ~
  • Al and Cathy made us pasta with creamy vodka sauce (recipe to follow soon), with grilled sausages and roasted veggies
  • steak, saute mushroom medley, caesar salad, potato salad
  • grilled marinated chicken thighs, cauliflower veggie tots, broccoli
  • grilled pork chops, roasted carrots, chopped kale salad
  • grilled chicken breast, cauliflower parmesan (recipe to follow soon), roasted asparagus
my sis sent me this -  totally stealing
the idea for our next party! too funny :)

I'm still dealing with the tendonitis in my hand so not much crafting happening. I managed to plant a couple flowerpots (with a little help from Dave lifting the bigger plants) and started making a wine cork craft that only requires a whole lot of hot gluing so I'm able to do that pretty much one handed - you'll see that project hopefully tomorrow (if I finish it today!). Have a great week - check back to see what happens at camp this upcoming week - I know there'll be another 'My Sis is Hungry' review, an organizing tip that I use all the time, a recipe or two, and whatever else I can mange without much use of one hand hahah!! Bye!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor and Reese's lover

No comments:

Post a Comment