Friday, June 28, 2019

Flag Door Hanger

I saw something like this online (probably Pinterest) and filed it away in the crafting part of my brain (which is about 95% of my brain haha) for a later date. Well, cleaning up my craft room I remembered I still have leftover material from my Patriotic Wreaths and this idea popped up in my mind. 


This came together so quickly - just cut 26" strips of red and white material and tie them to a hanger. Then cut 18" of blue material and tie in between the red and white strips on the left side.

I added some ribbon and pompom trim to finish it, but not sure it really needed it - you know me tho, never know when to quit haha! 

I hung it on the door going into the house from our garage where it'll be protected from the weather - hoping it doesn't fall off the hook...if it does I'll close up the hanging loop with pliers.

No comments:

Post a Comment