Monday, September 16, 2019

Enter to Win

As I mentioned this past weekend, today is the 4th anniversary of the Make My Day Camp blog! Still can't believe I've filled 4 years worth of crafts (some silly, some lame, some cool, some awesome...), recipes, projects, guest bloggers, travels, campfires, some things to make you think, and some things to make you laugh...hopefully you've been entertained by it all!

Instead of sharing a project today, I'm giving out a prize in thanks for being such great blog followers - I appreciate you!

Enter to win a $25 gift card by leaving your name (and a comment if you want!) either here on the blog or on the blog facebook page. You have until midnight tonight (9/16) to enter, I will draw a name tomorrow and let you know!

On your mark, get set, GO!! Good luck!

Do you remember the first blog post? It all started with some sprinkles...

No comments:

Post a Comment