Sunday, September 22, 2019

Ugh, computer issue!

Hi campers!

I would normally be posting a recap of what you missed at camp this week but my computer is apparently on strike and not letting me do what I need to do! If I can get it cooperating later today I’ll give you the recap, if not hopefully it’ll be back to work after a relaxing day off today haha!!

I can at least tell you there were some great recipes like antipasto salad, German chocolate poke cake, and hairy pretzels (yup I said hairy pretzels haha); Ronda inspired me to make a new gift box; if you’ve ever wondered which apple is good for what there was a chart on ‘Tip-at Tuesday’; oh, and Macey won the 4 year anniversary drawing! Congrats Mae, I forgot to tell you LOL! I’m not able to link the posts from this week, but go scroll them on the blog to see them all.

Fingers crossed I can blog tomorrow! Bye!

Sincerely ~


Jill
Camp counselor and non-computer-savvy blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment