Saturday, September 14, 2019

MMDC 4th Anniversary

4 YEARS? Whaaaaaat? Seriously, Monday is the 4th anniversary of Make My Day Camp - and to my knowledge I've only missed one day in 1458 days. That means 1457 ideas for you to get crafty and creative!  I can't even thank you guys enough for continuing to read about my adventures, crafting, recipes, all the stuff that keeps me busy; you've looked at the blog over 43,000 times, not counting FB - when I started blogging it was just a way to share all my projects with someone other than my family (who get sick of my texting them my craft photos LOL) and I really, really hope you've been inspired by the ideas you see here (and if not inspired at least entertained haha).


To celebrate and say thanks, I'm going to have another drawing - this year I'd like you to leave me a comment and/or just your name, either here on the blog or on the blog's facebook page. Once you do, you'll be entered into the drawing for a $25 Michaels gift card. Remember I can't comment back if you leave me a note below, but I can read them! Many times your name appears as "anonymous" so make sure you tell me who you are :).

You can enter until Monday 9/16 at midnight est, drawing will take place Tuesday morning. Good luck - and thanks for the (blog) love!

I know, I know -  but couldn't help it!


No comments:

Post a Comment