Friday, September 20, 2019

Hairy Pretzels

Hairy what now? I get why they're called that but not sure I would have named them hairy pretzels LOL. Really, that doesn't make them sound nearly as delish and addictive as they are!

I got this recipe from Mrs. Green at school, she has made them so many times she doesn't measure the seasonings, I looked up other recipes for them online and found one on allrecipes.com that calls for 3/4 c. oil, 3 T. garlic powder, and 3 T. dried dill weed so I went with that. Personally that was too much seasoning for my taste; the flavor is great tho and I will absolutely make them again using less of the spices.

Her instructions: 

Mix packet of ranch dressing mix with garlic powder, garlic salt, dill weed and oil of choice. Reddebacher Popping Oil is best, but I’ve used part that and part olive oil before
, too.

Mix all well and drizzle over large bag of pretzels in a bowl you can cover with a lid

Gently roll the bowl around often throughout the day and pretzels ready 12-24 hours...longer the better - the pretzels soak in all the goodness 

No comments:

Post a Comment