Monday, September 30, 2019

Confetti Gift Wrap

Check out this cool new wrapping idea I found while surfing the internet the other day - so easy and so fun! Wrap your gift in a solid color paper (that was my hardest part, most of my paper is patterned), then wrap with clear cellophane leaving one end open; insert confetti, tape the end closed, then shake the present to distribute the confetti. Love it - and it's perfect if you're shipping a gift, no smashed bow!

                                    

PS: it's my BFFE Mary's birthday today - not telling what's in the box but I'll tease her with the outside for now 😂










It's easy to make confetti - cut up little bits of colored paper, hole punch assorted shapes in different colors, add some sparkle with glitter paper or bits of tinsel...whatever you have on hand!

click here for the original source

9.30.18: 🔥
9.30.17: drying herbs
9.30.16: cauliflower pizza
9.30.15: photo vase




No comments:

Post a Comment